The Naomi Tami Memorial Scholarship Fund
The Naomi Tami Scholarship Memorial Fund was established by the Tami family to honour the memory of Naomi Laura Tami who passed away on May 7, 2013 at the early age of 23. In keeping with Naomi’s love of life and passion, the Naomi Tami Scholarship Memorial Fund provides the opportunity for students who are committed to excellence, love the culinary arts, and who would not otherwise have the opportunity due to financial constraints, to study tuition-paid at the Academy of Culinary Arts Cambodia.
- There are a limited number of scholarships available
- A full-tuition scholarship covers the 2-year course and all admin fees, and is worth US$6,500. For a breakdown of study fees, visit the ACAC website).
- Once education is complete, the student will have gained their Diploma in Culinary Arts
- Scholarship recipients are determined by the Scholarship Committee
- Benefactors: The Naomi Tami Scholarship Memorial Fund
- Must have completed high school
- Financial constraints
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence and passion for the culinary arts
- Completed application form
- 3 letters of reference
- Essay (500 words on why you are the best candidate for the Naomi Tami Memorial Scholarship)
Conditions to Maintain Scholarship
- Must comply with all Academy of Culinary Arts Cambodia policies and regulations
- Must behave like an ambassador of the ACAC at all times
- Must maintain a passing grade in each course each semester
- Must be a full-time 2-year diploma student at ACAC
- Must sign the Scholarship Agreement Contract.
How to give
Your financial gifts to the Naomi Tami Scholarship Memorial Fund enable Shift360 to expand scholarship opportunities for the Academy of Culinary Arts Cambodia and provide more students with financial constraints the chance for a brighter future.