According to the World Economic Forum:
- 61 million jobs have been lost since 2008
- 200 million people are unemployed globally
- Youth unemployment is 3X higher than the rest of the population
- By 2020, we need to create 500 million new jobs.
- 90% of job creation needs to take place in the developing world, primarily in ASIA and Africa.
- Education needs to be redesigned to meet the labour market needs.
Shift360 continues to work towards creating new jobs and providing the skills training necessary for youth in Cambodia to succeed in the labour market.
Learn more about the Academy of Culinary Arts Cambodia